Azure DevOps Engineer Contract IR35 Exempt
DevOps Engineer Contract Outside IR35 Up to 550 PD
This is the perfect opportunity for both experienced contractors and anyone interested in entering the IT Contracts market. You will be joining an established team, working on application version control and build management.
The ideal person will have strong experience as a DevOps Engineer. You will have expertise in Azure DevOps environments, and solid scripting experience (preferably Shell or Bash). You will be working with QA and Dev teams to support new initiatives, so strong communication skills are a must-have.
What do I need as a DevOps Engineer?
- Solid experience with Azure DevOps
- Strong experience in designing DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- The ability to propose and implement process improvements to the current pipeline
- Strong experience with Azure WebApps, Virtual Networking, IAM, Storage, SQL, FunctionApps, CosmosDB
- Experience using a range of automation tools including Jenkins, Terraform, Chef
- Containerisation experience working with Docker
- Ability to solve environmental and configuration issues across the stack
What's in it for me?
6-month day rate contract Up to 550 per day high likelihood of extension
IR35 Exempt & Remote working (Occasional onsite attendance needed)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation n to drive automation processes reducing delivery time and improving security.
Interested? Get in touch with Nathaniel McGrory today to hear more about this DevOps Engineer role