Contract - Network and Security Engineer Dublin
Are you an experienced Network and Security Engineer with a solid track record of working on a wide range of infrastructure projects? If so, and you are looking for your next contract then this is the ideal role for you!!
This role would also be ideal for anyone interested in making the move into the IT Contract market as there is a large programme of work and an initial 6-month contract with a likelihood of extension.
What's in it for me?
- Rolling 6-month day rate contract (3/4 year project)
- Up to £450pd - IR35 Exempt
What do I need as a Network Engineer?
- Expertise in all areas of Cisco routing, switching, AP configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of distributed computing, cloud security, IaaS & PaaS architectures, and big data analytics
- Experience with next-gen firewalls - Sonicwall
- Strong experience in both development and support of multi-site network environments
- Expertise with Manage Engine Patch Manager Plus and Azure AD
- Experience with Microsoft Defender and Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft RDS and Azure vNet
Interested? Get in touch with Nathaniel McGrory today to discuss further.