Infrastructure Solutions Architect
The Infrastructure Solutions Architect will be in charge of planning and implementing IT infrastructure that meets the organisation's goals whilst working with different teams to ensure infrastructure is reliable, scalable, and secure.
If you have experience in infrastructure design and implementation, or have worked as an Infrastructure Consultant (or similar) then we want to hear from you!
Here are some of the things you'll do as a Solutions Architect:
- Evaluate current technology through identifying strengths, weaknesses and planning accordingly for areas of improvement
- Design and recommend infrastructure solutions that fit company needs and budget
- Stay informed on the latest technologies and industry best practices to make recommendations for implementations in the company
- Lead or manage infrastructure projects, such as system upgrades, migrations, and deployments
- Ensure infrastructure follows security and compliance standards
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of infrastructure designs, configurations, and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, InTune and related technologies
- Virtualisation e.g. VMware or Hyper-V,
- Networking, Firewalls, WiFi, Disaster Recovery, Connectivity Windows Server and associated domains
- Familiar with large-scale infrastructure design and management
- In-depth knowledge of network architecture, server hardware, storage solutions, virtualization, cloud services, and IT security
- Certified in ITIL or other IT service management frameworks
What's in it for me?
- Salary: 60-75k DOE
- Flexible hybrid working
- Excellent training and personal development plans
- Personalised certification schemes
- Clear career progression path
- Private health, life insurance, company pension plan
I'm in – what's next?
- Apply via the link below
- Contact Maeve Devlin on LinkedIn