Contract (6m) Technical Support Engineer (L1/L2) Dublin
Contract (6m) Technical Support Engineer (L1/L2) Dublin Up to 275pd (IR35 Exempt)
Are you an experienced Technical Support Engineer looking for your next opportunity?
Here is your chance to join a Dublin-based team supporting and administering solutions which enhance mission-critical operations. The ideal person will have experience in a similar role and a proven ability to work closely with IT and technical teams to support users and owners within an organisation.
What do I need as a Technical Support Engineer?
- Experience in L1/L2 IT support roles and customer service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the following systems: Office 365, MS 7/8/10, HyperV, Citrix Routers/Switches, Active Directory Admin, and Exchange Admin
- Solid understanding of PC operating systems and applications
- Ability to work independently and research IT issues and products
- Strong knowledge of Security and its importance today within IT and business
- Experience with Intune and Azure Admin is highly desired but not essential
What is in it for me?
Rolling 6-month day rate contract - 3/4 year project
Daily Rate up to 275pd - IR35 Exempt
Excellent opportunity for experienced contractors and those interested in moving into the contract space
Interested? Contact Nathaniel today to hear more about this Technical Support Engineer role