Snr Projects Engineer - Infrastructure
What will I be doing?
Working both remotely and on site for customer implementations in N.I. become the customer expert on all their I.T. needs. From working on cloud migrations to security and back up procedures get your hands on all the latest tools and tech all while delivering on first class projects.
What's in it for me?
- Salary between £45k - £65k - DOE
- Hybrid working on offer - flexible modern working culture
- Benefits pack includes pension, healthcare options and more
- Excellent skill up opportunities - get hands on with tools like Azure, certification support & more
- Career progression opportunities
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a technical role either support, system admin/ eng, infrastructure etc.
- Skills with the MS stack including - Windows Server, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange etc
- Skills with virtualisation - VM Ware, Hyper-V. Citrix or similar
- Knowledge of networking such as switching, routing etc
- Strong customer facing skills
- Must have driving license and access to a vehicle
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ Realtime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below.