Technical Implementations Manager - Hybrid
What will I be doing?
Deliver high quality levels of service and solutions for SME and Enterprise level clients. Assist sales teams, account management on client requirements, scoping solutions as well as internal teams to ensure project timelines and work flows are adhered to.
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £65k - D.O.E
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- Benefits pack includes - Healthcare options, pension contribution, It purchase discount scheme and more
- 1st class career progression and skill up opportunities
What do I need?
- Good knowledge across the MS stack including Windows Server, Office 365, Azure etc
- Strong communisation skills with experience working with B2B customers
- Project management skills with experience working on project implementations on a technical level
- Knowledge of Networks, Firewalls, Virtualisation is a huge plus
-Previous experience in an MSP is highly desirable but not critical
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ Realtime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below