The ideal candidate will have a development background but with detailed knowledge of
Azure from an overall platform and architecture perspective.
This is a full time role with occasional onsite requirements in Dublin.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and clients to define and execute the cloud strategy, leveraging Azure services and best practices.
- Lead the design and implementation of scalable and secure cloud solutions in Azure.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to development teams, ensuring alignment with Azure best practices.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and assess their relevance to our cloud strategy.
- Define and enforce architectural standards and best practices for Azure.
- Conduct architectural reviews and provide recommendations to optimize existing Azure deployments.
- Stay up-to-date with Azure offerings and industry trends, and incorporate them into our architecture and strategy.
- TOGAF Certified
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect with a focus on Azure cloud solutions.
- Microsoft Azure certifications (e.g., Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure DevOps Engineer Expert) are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Azure services, including but not limited to Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, and Azure Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of cloud security best practices and compliance standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
Please note this role is a 30:70 split between tender/ presales and product development/ delivery
Please apply or email [email protected] for more info.