IT Security Architect
Realtime Recruitment are on the lookout for an IT Security Architect for a day-rate contract for a client based in South Dublin.
This is a Hybrid role with the Security Architect required on-site in South Dublin 2 days per week and 3 from home
To be considered for this position you will:
- CISSP, CISM, ISACA Certification or similar, highly beneficial
- Have experience in the creation and implementation of Security Architecture framework - TOGAF, COBIT, SABSA etc.
- Come from a strong technical background
- Network Security, Mobile Security experience essential
- Experience in developing, implementing and tracking mitigation and remediation actions
- Strong communication skills and ability to write reports and presentations to deliver to both technical and non-technical audiences
You will be responsible for:
- The creation and implementation of Security Architecture Framework to increase maturity, value and effectiveness of function across enterprise
- Assess and advise on security risks identified as well as proposed appropriate mitigations
- Instigate regular continuous improvement and control effectiveness maturity activities relating to methods, instrumentation, documentation, and processes
The chosen candidate will hold an EU Passport, a Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G Visa.