Operational Risk & Resilience Analyst
Realtime are looking for an Operational Risk analyst in the 1st line of defence within the Enterprise IT Services, to develop and enhance the risk & control through documentation and reporting. You will report to the Risk and Resilience Manager and be responsible for risk management across operational resilience, risk and control environment assessments, risk event analysis, and tracking of issues and actions.
What you get:
What you get:
- Industry leading salary
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
- Training and development
- Health care
- 3 + years' experience in an operational risk analyst or Business Continuity Management role.
- Experienced with Risk & control self-assessment, supporting frameworks, policies & tools.
- Experience in the Financial sector
- Support identification, measurement, monitoring, controlling, & reporting of risks.
- All risk issues and remedies are documented.
- Report updates for governance.
- Promote strong risk culture across the business.
- SME for IT Risk and Resilience.
- Strong communication across all levels and teams.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, operations & services.
- 3 rd Party Risk Management, Operational Resilience, Digital Resilience regulations.
- Knowledge of: COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO27001.
- For more information: Schedule a call here
- Call: Harry on 01-6520652
- Email: Harry.Merrigan@realtime.jobs
- You must hold a valid working Visa or an EU passport to be considered.
- Sponsorship is Not provided.