Data Centre Technician
Realtime is looking for a Data Centre Technician, for an upcoming opportunity. This role is based in Dublin. I am looking to speak with candidates that have Hands-on experience in managing 24x7 global data center operations/DR Operations
- 100% hands-on data center management (servers, racks, cabling),
- Windows and Linux environments
- Hardware Servers, Storage, Backup, Tape library experience, handling new / break-fix and decommission.
- Experience in racking, and stacking IT equipment
- Handling Incidents / Service Request
- Add equipment in CMDB
- Understanding of initiating Putty sessions 9Console into network equipment)
- An ability to understand UPS
- Basic understanding of Server OS
- Ability to hot-swap hard drives when required
- Make minor repairs to servers and network equipment
- Flexible, continuous learner, excellent communicator, works well in a team environment, appreciates challenges, comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation and rapid problem-solving.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Emergency communication system support including working with 3rd parties.
- Knowledge of Operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring, performance measurement tools, etc.
- Regular Audit/Review of EMS to ensure that critical alerts do not get missed.
- Responsible for analyzing production operations and initiating corrective actions to ensure operational stability and efficient workflow.
- Call: 01-6520652
- Email: email@example.com
- You must hold a valid working Visa or an EU passport to be considered
- No Sponsorship is provided or supported