Realtime are looking for an Integration Engineer with experience in design, implementation, & delivery of complex technology solutions. You will have strong technical, project planning & communication skills with experience in the Payments Sector. You will help the Sales Engineers by providing integration support to partners with their solution from helping Client out the initial design through to going live.
What you get
What you get
- 100% remote work - 100% of the time
- Excellent salary
- Unrivalled benefits
- Opportunity to develop and try new things.
- WFH allowance
- 4 years' experience in an engineering focused technical role within the Payments domain.
- Experienced implementing web services and integrating APIs.
- Ability to read, write and understand code.
- Communication skills (customer, presentation, written communication)
- Customer-focused with a pro-active attitude
- Experience working across multiple areas: Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering
- Technical guidance & support to internal/external partners.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to provide technical solutions.
- Co-ordinate pre-sale and post-sale implementation support.
- .Net experience would be advantageous.
- For more information: Schedule a call here
- Call: Harry on 01-6520652
- Email: Harry.Merrigan@realtime.jobs
- You must hold a valid working Visa or an EU passport to be considered.
- Sponsorship is Not provided.