Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Hybrid
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £50k - Dependant upon experience
- Hybrid working options - 3 days in office 2 from home
- Benefits package - includes pension, healthcare, I.T. purchase discount scheme and more
- First in class skill up support
- Career progression opportunities
What do I need?
- Skilled with virtualisation - VMWare, Hyper-V or similar
- Experience with Windows Server (support, config etc) - various versions
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, TCP/IP etc
- Any hands on with Azure, Azure AD, Azure Desktop etc is highly desirable
- Proven ability to tackle complex escalations seeing through to resolution
- Desire to pick up more hands on with the latest MS based technologies
- A background within an MSP is not essential but highly desirable
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below