Realtime recruitment are seeking an experienced Project Manager with Finance & ERP implementation projects for a 12 month FTC role in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will manage a programme of work with multiple projects and will also need to manage a number of individual projects within the programme.
They will be skilled in project management, change management and also business analyst skills.
This organisation offers a hybrid working model and an excellent benefits package.
- 5+ years overall experience with a background in ERP implementation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact with senior stakeholders demonstrating true value of PMO
- Strong knowledge of risk management
- Background in change management and regulatory projects
- Adaptable and flexible approach, strong focus on root cause
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral. (providing insight to Senior Executive through high quality reporting)
- Prince 2 or PMP highly desirable
To hear more about this position contact Sue on 01-6520652 or email your CV to [email protected]