12 Month Daily Rate Contract
Realtime Recruitment is currently working with a client in Dublin that is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Architect on an initial 12-month contract.
This client has a programme of work which is committed to delivering modernisation of services that will allow for digital transformation across the department. In order to achieve these goals, an expert with in-depth knowledge and experience is needed to ensure that the proposal of new technical architecture is appropriate to the strategic goals.
- Audit & conduct technical reviews of existing technical architecture and toolsets in use
- Provide expertise to initiatives reviewing the existing data architecture
- Advising on best practice and appropriate governance standards
- Draft the proposal for future architecture that are aligned with strategic goals
- Draft the proposal document outlining implementation plan for future architecture
- Provide technical design documentation
Application of Enterprise Architecture principles, including;
- conduct analysis of current state and future state
- the creation of architectural diagrams and outputs
- the selection of appropriate architecture and development platforms to meet business specific operational requirements.
- Modern Identity and Access Management standards and implementations
- API architecture models & application integration patterns
- Software architecture and engineering principles
- Innovation and digital transformation enablement including the architecting of legacy applications to decoupled, interactive, API-driven models
- Proven familiarity with the concepts and the implications of on-premise, cloud, multi-vendor cloud and hybrid cloud architectures
- Proven ability to gather information from and provide accurate complex technical information to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of an application development environment with operating constraints such as specific legislation and regulations, Information Security, GDPR.
Please call 01 652 0652 or email [email protected] to find out more.