Senior Cyber Security Engineer
RealTime are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to lead the technical engineering team within the SOC. You will design & implement technologies for security threat monitoring, detection, event analysis and incident reporting for the cyber security team.
What you get
What you get
- Market leading salary
- Training and development
- Health insurance
- 5 years of experience in the information security field & SIEM deployment
- Communicate with all levels of an org. from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO
- Strong understanding of SIEM and UEBA
- Experience with MITRE&CK matrices, kill chains & other attack models.
- Scripting: Python, Powershell..
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, windows infrastructure & networking.
- Experience integrating endpoint security & host-based intrusion detection solutions
- Act as lead Technical Architect on complex security engagements.
- Support the SOC as an advanced escalation point for Level II & Level III analysts
- Lead, Mentor & Develop the Technical Security Operations team
- Coordinating with Head of SOC and CIO on development and delivery of Security Solution Bundles.
- Support operation of distributed, multi-tenant SIEM, SOAR, EDR deployment
- Create queries, dashboards, and visualizations to support customer requirements
- Responsible for configuration of enterprise security log sources into the SIEM, EDR SOAR, VA solutions
- Continuously assess current state of security monitoring and recommend improvements
- Conduct research on the latest threats and the latest technological advancements
- Perform quarterly checks on SIEM, SOAR, EDR, VA technology