Senior Systems Engineer - 100% remote
If you enjoy a modern working culture, a technology first approach and an outcomes over outputs ethos then read on
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £65k – Dependent upon experience
- 100% WFH – Standard company practice
- Home Office Allowance – Generous package on offer to allow you to create the perfect home working set -up
- WFH maintenance allowance – Generous contributions made towards your home working bills
- Lead systems architecture, design, configuration, implementation across the business at an enterprise level working with some of the latest tools and tech on offer.
- Modern and creative working environment – Join a team of like-minded individuals who emphasize creative thinking, ambition and drive
- Community hub access – Meet your peers face to face (when it's safe to do so)
What do I need?
- Strong experience with Windows/Linux and Cloud environments
- hands-on with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, DHCP, DNS etc
- Experience managing SAN/NAS-based storage arrays.
- Knowledge of LAN, Routing, Switching, IP Networking, VPN technologies, DNS, VLANs etc.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Strong scripting skills for automation in a language such as Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell or other
I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today. Alternatively apply with your C.V. below.