Senior DevOps Engineer
RealTime are looking for an experience DevOps engineer who is looking for a rewarding role, to join a company that is truly making a difference by helping to make the World more sustainable. You will be making software tools that are going to make companies sustainable and be part of a team that values your input. Do you want to feel like you are making a difference, is sustainability important to you, then this is the company for you!
What you get:
What you get:
- Market leading Salary
- Hybrid working model Work life balance
- On-going career development
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance program
- 4+ years expereince in Devops environment
- Cloud: Azure or AWS
- Experience with Cloud Build & Deployment tools
- Implementing CICD pipeline for Cloud Applications.
- Networking & Security settings for Cloud
- CI/CD pipeline tools: Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Octopus, SonarQube etc.
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible etc
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Create Infrastructure solutions, documentation, and drawings for deployed environments.
- Technology evangelist that supports other team members
- Develop & test a complete end to end cloud automation environment using configuration/auto-scaling tools.
- For more information call Harry on 01-6520652
- Email Harry.Merrigan@RealTime.jobs
- Or Schedule a call here