Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer Role (perm/remote to hybrid)
Work for an Organisation with rapid expansion plans in the next 2 years, they are embedding analytics at the heart of everything they so.
Work across different industries and teams?? Change how the business deliver services to their clients??
- Create commercial insights and solutions for clients, both operationally and culturally, through leadership
- Identify and seek out business opportunities to promote areas of growth in the business with the support of the Senior Management team
- Lead operational efficiencies and take responsibility for complex business projects
- Take the lead role in identifying risk and escalating them in a timely manner
- Support junior team members and colleagues and lead on projects where appropriate
- Be proficient with SQL, Python, Snowflake, MS Azure, data modelling-quality
- Experience with building data pipelines, data infrastructure design, implement cloud based and on prem solutions, ETL processes, architecture
- A degree in Mathematics or a relevant other discipline
- 9 years of consulting background, 2 years managing data engineering teams
- Be able to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor colleagues, manage timelines-budgets-business delivery