Software Development Manager
Realtime Recruitment is working on behalf of a Cork based client that is looking to hire a Software Development Team Lead that will oversee a team of innovative and creative Developers.
- Mentor & support development team members.
- Provide technical guidance and best practice advice on SDLC for enterprise customers
- Design, develop and implement a 3-year a cloud roadmap for clients
- Provide advice on new technical customisations and modules
- Support the development of web applications, enterprise applications, mobile applications, and web services
- Participate in software code reviews and process improvements to maintain code quality.
- Work alongside BA's to understand requirements and provide optimal technical solutions
- Collaborate with other teams to support production migration along with post production support
- Ensure the development process life cycle is in line with best practice guidelines.
- 2+ years experience in leading a team of software developers
- 5+ years development experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware (Oracle Forms and Reports) and Oracle database development
- Experience in creating highly scalabile projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Web Services protocols (REST, SOAP and API design)
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Excellent communication and people management skills
Be Great to Have:
- Oracle certification
- SDLC & Agile Methodology certification
What is on Offer:
- 24 days holiday
- Company pension
- Full Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Company bonus plan
If interested, please call me on 01 652 0652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org