Staff Software Engineer (Cross-train to Kotlin!)
Senior / Staff Software Engineer (JVM)
Join a true disruptor in the Renewable Energy space!
Using bleeding-edge technology this company are dominating a once very process heavy industry through their innovative platform that connects skilled workers to potential employers in the Energy sector. Due to building out the next generation of their platform, we are on the look out for strong JVM Devs like you to join one of the most diverse teams in Belfast!
With some of the brightest minds in NI including a well known VP of Engineering and very impressive female Director, this "tech unicorn" have established a strong culture with a real sense of community where every one is passionate about what they do!
Cross train to their stack:
- Kotlin, Kafka, Node.js, NestJS, Material-UI, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Why should you be interested?
- Join a polyglot company where the work stays fresh & exciting with an ever evolving tech stack!
- Valued at over $2 Billion, you'll join a 'tech unicorn' heavily backed by serial investors
- You will receive the strongest compensation package in Belfast with a mix of competitive base salary, bonus and shares!
- Their engineers are genuinely proud of what they build – there's a real sense of community here
- Health and dental cover for you and your family
- Hybrid model - 2/3 days in the office with a lot of flexibility for those days you need to be at home!
What do you need?
- 4+ years' experience with a JVM language (Java / Groovy / Scala / Kotlin etc)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP / AWS / Azure)
- Exposure to SOA and/or microservices architecture
- Bonus points for:
- Experience working with Kafka or similar messaging/streaming tech
- Experience with Kubernetes
** Open to candidates who are happy to cross-train and have a proven passion for continuously developing their skills!
This is a unique opportunity and the perfect time to join! For more info, give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call or simply click "apply" today!