Join a global leader in critical infrastructure solutions in one of their three world-class R&D facilities. This unique engineering company develop innovative new products as solutions to complex, real-world engineering challenges. They work across a range of industries including Power, Transport, Science and Medical and have some of the brightest brains in NI working for them!
This role is quite unique in that it combines several roles into one - Systems Engineer and Product Owner. As Product Engineer you will be responsible for gathering technical requirements, creating user stories and ensuring technical alignment of firmware/software in physical device development. Therefore we are looking for someone with a good breath of knowledge across systems engineering with experience of and/or an interest in Product Ownership.
Why should I be interested?
- Work for a global technology leader
- Unique products
- Hybrid model of working
- Internal progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative company culture with a strong focus on people and well-being
What will you bring to the company?
- 3+ years' experience as System Engineer and/or Product Owner of complex systems
- Ability solve complex use cases
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence
- Experience with both hardware and software (or at least a passion for hardware)
Want to learn more about this exciting new opportunity? Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment or simply click "apply " for more details.