Technical Account Manager
An exclusive and unique opportunity for talented Technical Account Managers / Customer Success specialists. My client is a US based cloud security organisation who have committed to Belfast as their next area of expansion. With huge investment & backing, a renowned board of directors and coming off a year where the company has doubled in size there is no better time to jump on – board. If you value a modern, flexible company culture, continuous upskilling opportunities, exposure to the latest technologies and career progression then this could be the ideal next step in your career.
What's in it for me?
- Salary £30k - £45k – Dependent upon experience
- 100% WFH with flexible working – Manage your own schedule!
- Stock options scheme
- Attractive OTE earnings up to 30% of base salary
- Unlimited holiday entitlement scheme
- Enhanced paternity and maternity
- Career progression opportunities
What do I need?
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix OS
- 2-5 years in a similar role (Technical Account Management / Customer Success) or in a client facing I.T. Support role.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- Ability to document and distribute technical information.
- Open Stack, Virtualisation, Kubernetes knowledge is highly desirable but not essential.
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your latest C.V. below.