Senior Hardware Design Engineer / Technical Specialist
An innovative, home grown tech company founded in 2002 who spent the first seven years' researching the feasibility of ECG algorithms. Fast forward to 2014 when they patented these ECG algorithms and are now working on commercialising them for a range technological uses - leading the way for the future of biometrics! Named as one of 2018's "fastest growing tech companies” they are scaling up and expanding the team looking for an experienced Senior Hardware Design Engineer. Their innovative suite of algorithms can be used to create cutting-edge technology to take control and proactively assess your health.
Why should I be interested?
- Develop innovative hardware solutions optimising the future of ECG biometrics
- Salary up to £57k plus annual pay reviews
- A generous holiday pot of 33 fully flexible days so you're not restricted to stats
- Work from home and very flexible working options so you can balance work and life without any fuss
- Accredited training programs so you can personally develop and grow in your career
- Free on-site parking to keep travels costs to a minimum
What will I bring to the table?
- At least 6 years' electronics design experience (both digital and analogue)
- Good understanding of impedance and AC circuit theory
- Interested in ECG and willing to learn all aspects
- BLE or other low power wireless technology
- Low noise PCB layout design
If you're an experienced Hardware Design Engineer looking for an innovative new opportunity to showcase your skills whilst continuing to learn, call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment or simply click "apply" today!