SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
RealTime Recruitment has a new SAP requirement for an experienced SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) consultant.
Due to increasing demand and the need to expand their team, this position represents a terrific opportunity to take on a new challenge and propel your career within S/4HANA.
You will be working on a large SAP S/4HANA implementation in Dublin as part of a global project. Your role will be focused primarily on the delivery of SAP services to a large global client implementing SAP S/4HANA. You will also help develop high-performing individuals and teams, leading and supporting them to deliver exceptional client services.
- Leading / Supporting design workshops to gain a clear understanding of the client's industry and business requirements
- Designing and configuring appropriate best practice solutions to meet client requirements
- Producing key project deliverables including, design and configuration documentation, functional specs, data migration specs, test scripts, training materials etc.
- Integration testing as required, and supporting other testing activities such as UAT or performance testing
- Data migration support as required
- Supporting the planning and management of client projects throughout all phases – Prepare, Explore, Realise-Build, Realise-Test, and Deploy.
- SAP certification
- 4+ years experience in SAP Global Trade Services implementations in a Consulting or similar external client-facing environment. This would ideally include integration with SAP S/4HANA sales and procurement modules.
- A solid understanding of SAP GTS best practice processes including integration with SAP S/4HANA sales and procurement
- Proven experience in designing and configuring SAP GTS processes – including integration with other third-party systems such as warehouse systems and/or customs authorities,
- Proven experience with Bonded Warehouses
- Proven experience in leading team planning for all project phases
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach
- Track record on working on international projects, and traveling to Client sites
You will get the chance to work alongside highly experienced SAP consultants across all modules and get exposure to various modules on cutting-edge SAP Projects.
If you are keen on this role and meet the necessary requirements, then send your CV in the strictest confidence to Niall McNiff in RealTime and he will follow up with you.