Would you rather use your skills to make the world a slightly better place?
If so, this might be an opportunity for you! This is a brand-new opportunity to lead a team of .NET Engineers in a company that tries to make a difference. They're looking for someone with 4 years' or more .NET experience who is comfortable leading teams from a technical and strategic standpoint.
About the role and Tech Stack:
This role is mostly hands-on development, but you will lead the team when it comes to technical direction. While you will be expected to coach and mentor junior team members, you'll have very little bureaucracy or "hand-holding” to do.
The tech stack is good, all new features are being built in .NET core. All the work involves building web apps hosted on public cloud platforms, there's very little legacy stuff happening here.
Benefits and Salary:
- £60-70k salary (This company pays incredibly well)
- Free dental care
- Free private healthcare
- Paid sick leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free gym membership
- Unlimited work from home after the pandemic
What you can bring to the table:
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience building web applications in .NET (at least four years' experience)
- Experience deciding on technical direction and making strategic technical decisions
- Some influence in design and architecture in your current role
How to learn more:
Hit the "Apply Now” button to arrange a confidential chat!
.NET, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Vb.Net, MVC, SQL