Software Engineer (UI Developer)
If cloud defined storage and smart infrastructure sound like your sort of wheelhouse keep reading...
Why should I be interested in this role as a UI Developer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Unlimited working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Take ownership of the brand new UI of the company
- You'll add new features to their Award Winning product
What's so great about this role?
- You'll have the freedom to work 100% remotely
- You'll play a central role in an established Belfast based team
- You'll play a key role in the creation of a new modern design language
- You'll work on a new, exciting and versatile Management UI
- You'll work on a product for a leading global brands
- You'll be well looked after – Private Medical Plan, Pension and Excellent Training and development opportunities
What do I need to do to get this job as a UI Developer?
- Nice to have - Vue.js
For a chat about this role as a UI Developer (or any other) please contact Nichola Cash on in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Laptop, Pension, Work From Home, Flexitime, Private Medical, Dental, Optics, Bonus