An excellent & exclusive opportunity to join a global company and one of Northern Irelands' leading software businesses. My client needs no introduction with a long-established reputation for staff retention, career development and upskilling opportunities. Coming off another year of substantial growth the doors are open for experienced Technical Architects/ Lead DevOps Engineers to help lead established dev teams and work with customers to help design, build, automate and support their award-winning digital services platform.
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £75k – Dependent upon experience.
- Industry leading benefits package – Includes private healthcare, optical care, flexible working, company shares scheme, enhanced pension contribution, certification schemes plus much more.
- WFH options – Even after Covid 19.
- Exposure to the latest and greatest tech – Add more strings to your bow.
- Modern culture and working environment with first class facilities available to all staff.
- Autonomy in the role – Your chance to make a mark on a global company.
What do I need?
- Team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Experience designing, building, monitoring and supporting a digital service platform.
- Experience with container platforms Kubernetes or similar
- Skilled with one or more of the following scripting languages Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, GO
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experince working with AWS/Azure (Certifications are desirable but not essential)
OK I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your C.V. below.