Exclusive opportunity to join a global company with a major engineering presence in the U.K. with one of the moist unique packages available on the market today!
My client is an e-commerce fraud detection, prevention platform all built on Big Data and Machine Learning. The Senior DevOps role is brand new and is in addition to the existing team already in place in Belfast. If you enjoy working with the latest and greatest tools and tech and having autonomy and flexibility in your role then this could be the ideal next career step.
What&’s in it for me?
– Salary – £65k -£85k – D.O.E
– 4 day working week
– Full flex hybrid working options
– Company annual bonus scheme
– Stock/Equity from day 1
– Benefits pack includes – Healthcare, Optical Dental, Life Assurance + more
– Company Pension 8% matched
– Career progression and skill up ops
What do I need?
– Hands on experience with AWS and/or GCP
– Skills with common DevOps tools such as – Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Grafana etc
– Experience managing / working on CI/CD pipelines
– Strong automation coding experience Powershell, Python, Bash, Java, Typescript or similar
– A background in both Linux and Windows environments
O.K. I&’m in what&’s next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below.
To apply for this job email your details to chris.butler.53B8097F5.firstname.lastname@example.org