We are working with a client that is looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Analyst with a strong background in PowerBI. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will play an integral role in supporting an ongoing project by leveraging PowerBI to create insightful reports, dashboards, and data visualizations.
- Design, develop, and maintain PowerBI reports and dashboards
- Work with stakeholders to understand their data analysis requirements develop solutions that meet these requests.
- Perform data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) from various sources into PowerBI, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Implement data security and privacy measures in line with company policies and regulations.
- Train colleagues & clients and provide support to end-users on PowerBI
- Stay up-to-date with the latest PowerBI features and industry trends
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, with a strong focus on PowerBI report and dashboard development.
- Expertise in data modelling, SQL, and ETL processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerBI, including DAX and Power Query.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Experience with Business Central or similar ERP at the reporting level is beneficial
To find out more, please apply, call 01 652 0652 or email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to gary.seery.93B97C559.firstname.lastname@example.org