React Developers (Fixed-term contract)
We have partnered with the premier provider of comprehensive global tax technology which is seeking the expertise of React Developers due to continued growth and success.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of an Agile development team, working on the development of a whole new product using React and other front-end technologies to create a microservice-oriented architecture and cloud technologies.
This a Fixed-term contract of 9 months with flexible working arrangements; the candidate must be based in Ireland.
What do you need to succeed?
– 4+ years of highly technical React development experience.
– Prior experience in Fundamental-NGX is highly desirable.
– Extensive experience with Angular, demonstrating proficiency in technologies such as Rxjs, NGRX, translation libraries, shared component libraries, and seamless integration with third-party systems.
– Work with the latest stack and methodologies, including micro-frontend architectures and native-web frameworks.
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with backend technologies, particularly Java, Web API, SAP technologies is a plus.
Why should I be interested?
– Super flexible Hybrid / 2 x a month in the office in Dublin.
– Competitive salary – 9-month fixed-term contract with possibility of extension.
– Annual leave entitlement.
– Possibility of participating in the development of a new product from scratch.
– A dynamic and innovative work environment.
– The chance to work on cutting-edge projects that drive the future of financial services.
– Excellent company culture.
Want to learn more? Call me on 01-6520652 or send a copy of your latest CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to nicolle.souza.33B9AA293.firstname.lastname@example.org