Java Software Engineer (Fixed-term contract).
We have partnered with the premier provider of comprehensive global tax technology which is seeking the expertise of Java Engineers due to continued growth and success.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of an Agile development team, working on the development of a whole new product using Java (Spring Boot) to create a microservice-oriented architecture and cloud technologies.
This a Fixed-term contract of 9 months with flexible working arrangements – the candidate must be based in Ireland.
What do you need to succeed?
– 5+ years of highly technical Java development experience.
– Strong proficiency with Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate.
– Understand and experience with microservice-oriented architecture.
– Docker and Kubernetes knowledge.
– Experience with relational databases.
– Familiarity with developing distributed systems.
– Experience with cloud technologies.
– Ability to work on the design of systems, documentation and assisting more junior developers.
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
Why should I be interested?
– Super flexible Hybrid / 2 x a month in the office in Dublin.
– Competitive salary – 9-month fixed-term contract with possibility of extension.
– Annual leave entitlement.
– Possibility of participating in the development of a new product from scratch.
– A dynamic and innovative work environment.
– The chance to work on cutting-edge projects that drive the future of financial services.
– Excellent company culture.
Want to learn more? Call me on 01-6520652 or send a copy of your latest CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to nicolle.souza.63B7FC8F6.firstname.lastname@example.org