RealTime is looking for a Level 2 IT Support Engineer with technical support on technologies and managed services to a high level of expertise. My client is a leading MSP and this role is with one of their key clients.
– Good communication and documentation are essential
– Strong customer focus.
– Knowledge of the following: AD, MS Exchange online, Windows 10/11, Server 2016/2019/2022, and Microsoft 365.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with cross-functional teams.
– Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution and delivery.
– Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
– Experience in a busy Helpdesk or MSP environment would be an advantage
– Rollout of new user devices Eg: Laptops, PCs, iPads, iPhones, etc
– Office M365, Azure, Administrate best practice M365
– Rolling out Outlook – requirements SharePoint, Teams Intune, Azure AD
– Rollout of new software and software upgrades
– The ability to quickly learn new skills through a hands-on training approach is required.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central would be preferred
– Assist in the vendor management of the Azure environment
– Working closely with the Project and Professional Services teams to deliver key services and problem solving within SLA’s.
– Call: Shane on 01-6520652
– Email: [email protected]
– You must hold a valid working Visa or an EU passport to be considered
– No Sponsorship is provided or supported
To apply for this job email your details to shane.doolin.13BADD811.firstname.lastname@example.org