Software Engineering Manager
Northern Ireland, Remote
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Unlimited holidays
Realtime are delighted to be partnering with one of our long-standing clients who have made their mark in the NI market, on their search for a Software Engineering Manager. Our client has gone from 1 employee to over 200 since their establishment in Belfast and has proven their success over the years. If you are an Engineering Manager looking for a company where you will thrive, with a people-first culture, apply now!
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will:
– You will be a part of a dynamic team that’s shaping the future of global payments, focusing on creating the next generation of solutions that power a merchant-first ecosystem.
– You’ll work closely with the leadership team to build world-class engineering teams whilst being hands-on in development to ensure great customer experience.
– You will play a key role in driving organisational change to create a more agile development framework.
– Drive innovation across the business whilst driving efficiency.
– Focus on culture, support teams in their career paths, and enable continuous learning and development.
What you need:
– Experience working as a Software Engineering Manager
– Experience in Development with either Java or C#
– Great problem-solving skills
– Experience with managing and mentoring teams
– Experience in Lean / Kanban software practices.
– Unlimited holidays
– Home office setup allowance
– Comprehensive pension plan
– Medical cover
– Life assurance
– Remote working
– Great work-life balance
For a confidential discussion about this role or any other inquiries, please contact Marlena Szarek at Realtime or apply using the provided link below.
To apply for this job email your details to marlena.szarek.63B8E0CB6.email@example.com