Excellent opportunity to join a global company with a major IT operations hub here in N.I. My client is a market disruptor in the Payments / SaaS space and have just come off another exponential year of growth. There is more growing to do in 2024 and the doors are open for talented DevOps / SRE’s to come on board. If you value a modern culture, flexibility, a hands on role with diverse tools and tech and first in class career progression then this could be the perfect next career step.
What’s in it for me ?
– Salary up to £60k – D.O.E
– 100% remote working options
– WFH Utility Bill Contribution
– Home Office Set Up Fee
– Company Bonus
– Benefits Pack
– Career Progression & Skill Up ops
What do I need?
– 3 years’+ in DevOps, SRE, Systems/Infrastructure Engineering working with relevant tools & tech
– Experience working with CI/CD solutions ideally in a hybrid cloud environment
– Experience in deployments working with tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, GitLab or similar
– Worked with public cloud providers – Azure (preferred,) AWS , GCP
– Container Management experience (Docker, Packer or similar)
– Hands on with IaC tools Terraform
– Familiar with both Windows and Linux infrastructure environments
O.K. I’m in what’s next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ Realtime today or apply with your latest CV below
To apply for this job email your details to chris.butler.23B9F9162.firstname.lastname@example.org