Site Reliability Engineer (Prestigious FinTech & Financial Organisation)
My client is a global leader within the Fintech and financial data industry. Providing real-time data, risk management software and historical data analysis, their solutions are vital to their global client base of brokers and financial institutes. Operating within a fast paced environment, they are looking for a talented SRE with in depth knowledge of financial data pipelines and incident management to join their incredibly talented Belfast team.
- Troubleshoot processes and software within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Metrics monitoring and health checks on infrastructure.
- Utilise knowledge of scripting to automate routine tasks.
- Take part in cross departmental incident management including debugging applications (L1 & L2) & troubleshooting infrastructure (L3 & L2).
- Test software releases and work closely QA team to establish "healthy” parameters.
- Comprehensive Salary + Bonus Package!
- 100% Remote with a state of the art of the office as a "Hub”
- Global organisation with offices in Belfast, London, Amsterdam and the States.
- Full range of benefits including private medical insurance, life assurance, long term illness cover, enhanced pension, GP private sessions and more.
- A fantastic organisation with a worldwide reputation.
- Skill Up Opportunities – Work with the latest and best tech, in house software and processes.
- Experience working within Linux including Shell Scripting.
- Strong automation experience Python pref.
- Experience working within a Fintech/Financial organisation with a commitment to 100% uptime.
- Knowledge of networking principals.
- Troubleshooting experience across infrastructure and applications (Java or C++).
- Knowledge of SQL and/or RDBMSs.
- Experience working with config management software e.g. Ansible.
- Previous experience as an SRE advantageous but not required.