Frontend Developer - WFH
Great opportunity for frontend developers of all levels to join a company on a mission to challenge the "big boys”.
The remote-first company will give you the opportunity to work with modern technologies such as React and TypeScript.
This company's competitors over the last 20 years have joined them rather than competing with this company – this has created a massive tech stack – an opportunity to work with a lot of technologies!
It is permanent work from home flexibility post-covid and there is a budget to set up a state-of-the-art home office (you won't be expected to buy your own equipment).
Why else should be interested?
- Permanent work from home flexibility post-covid
- MacBook + 2 monitors
- Budget to set up a state-of-the-art home office
- Private healthcare (with no excess)
- Group life insurance at 4x salary
- Income protection up 75% until the age of retirement
- Bonus scheme
- Unlimited holidays
- £500 onboarding allowance - Home Office
- £60 each month for costs of WFH
What do you need?
1-6 years experience in a frontend experience – All levels
Apply today with your CV or get in touch with Jordan Burns at Realtime Recruitment to learn more!