Application Support -DevOps
Fantastic opportunity for talented junior support engineers to join a world leading managed service provider and develop their skills with the latest DevOps tools and processes.
What will I be doing?
Joining a world leading MSP with multiple locations in N.I. this role is open to candidates in Belfast or Derry. Join an established and collaborative team delivering applications support and development services to clients. The role will involve Application and system support and enhancements of critical software applications in an Agile DevOps team.
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to 28k dependent upon experience
- Excellent skill up opportunities exposure and hands on with the latest Dev Ops tools
- Flexible working options including WFH
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company benefits package
What do I need?
- Between 1 to 3 years' experience in application support or a relevant placement year
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Must be a resident of N.I. and will be subject to security checks
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below