BI Analyst (Application Support)
This family-owned business is a local success story, who assist retail clients to increase their value by becoming more competitive in their industry. Due to rapid growth experienced over the last year, they're looking for a BI Analyst to join their IT team based in NI. You will be a part of building and maintaining current software applications, and BI Analysis. You'll lead, develop and deliver applications to improve processes and provide 2nd/3rd party assistance.
If you're keen on a company that values a 'family-first' company culture, and have some of the following experience, get in touch today!
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years within an IT role
- SQL proficiency
- Exposure to ERP/CRM systems
- Experience within a BI environment such as Qlik, SSRS, Crystal etc.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- £25,000 - £35,000+ based on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Purchase additional holidays
- WFH options & Hybrid working structure
If you're interested in this opportunity get in touch with Tamzin Erasmus at RealTime today! Or simply hit 'apply' and I will be in touch ASAP.