L2 Application Support Engineer - Cyber Sec
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting Derry based Cyber Security company offering market leading SaaS solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for IT support specialists at L2 level with strong customer facing/communication skills. If you have a passion for cyber security and a strong desire to learn new skills then this could be the perfect role for your next career step!
What's in it for me?
- Salary Up to 25k dependent upon experience
- Leading benefits pack includes healthcare options, enhanced annual leave etc.
- WFH options and flexibility
- Excellent career progression & upskilling opportunities
- First class modern company culture, highly collaborative with lots of incentives.
What do I need?
- Experience in a 1st /2nd line support role preferably within a software business
- Strong troubleshooter
- Skills with SQL queries
- Strong communication skills with a history of building rapport with customers.
- Eager to learn new technologies
I'm in what's next ?
Get in touch with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your latest CV below