Director Enterprise Architecture
Realtime has a fantastic new opening for a Director of Enterprise Architecture with a company in Dublin going through exponential growth.
You must be open to working a hybrid model as this role will require you to be office-based in Dublin each week. A background leading tech teams will be key as you will be key in providing leadership, direction, mentorship and development of the staff within your division.
You will be part of a large organisation with an excellent track record both domestically and globally, renowned for their delivery and professionalism.
There are 5 key areas to the role as follows:
- Strong Architecture – you will have 10+ years in-depth Architecture experience, with solid Enterprise level exp. essential – your deep knowledge will cover areas including Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud, Data
- Technical Strategy and Enterprise Architecture – you will be required to work with the various elements of Architecture and pull it together to make a full Enterprise Architecture
- Advisory – you will be required at times to assist on other projects within the company, making recommendations, and developing Architecture for new solutions
- Business Development – as part of this role you will be required to work with numerous organisations, carrying out presentations and making pitches for business. This will require you to be adept at face to face and online pitches, including proposals and solutions, therefore excellent communication skills are required.
- Quality Assurance – as an organisation they provide Tech assurance to Clients on implementations and the Enterprise Architecture team will assist in this area
Familiarity with the following tech is highly beneficial - Salesforce, Azure, AWS, S4 HANA
This role is ideal for an experienced senior-level Enterprise Architect to take the next step in their career, comfortable in their technical skills, but also in their business skills where they will regularly be collaborating with Clients and offering solutions to improve businesses.
If you are keen to discuss this role and meet the required criteria, send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in Realtime and call +353 1 652 0 652