IT Helpdesk Assistant
Realtime Recruitment are looking for a Junior Engineer with between 6-12 months IT experience for a helpdesk support position. An amazing opportunity for an Engineer starting out in their career.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 6 months of IT experience, troubleshooting technical issues, and Hardware/Software set-ups. A 6-month placement would be perfect.
Excellent communication skills are a must, as a massive part of the role will be supporting customers on a daily basis as well as creating written documentation so both written and verbal communication is crucial.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- No more than 6-12 months of IT experience, Support, and Troubleshooting. (no more than 12 months).
- A strong work ethic and passion for continuous career growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with users on all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Flexible working model Hybrid
- All required equipment will be provided (Hardware/Software)
- Benefits include Bonus, Pension, Health insurance. *After passing 6 months' probation
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and extremely experienced IT team.
The successful candidate will have a stamp 4 Visa, Stamp1G, or EU Passport.
For more information on this very exciting opportunity please call Brian on 01 652 0 652 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.