IT Pre-Sales Engineer
Realtime Recruitment are on the lookout for an IT Pre-Sales Engineer for a fully remote, permanent position.
Do you want to be a part of an Irish Success Story?
My client, founded in 2013, is an Irish-owned company. They have developed a pioneering technology that not only enhances current products but also enables the development of new products and applications.
Their award-winning technology has won business across the globe. They have been chosen by the world's leading BPOs and their technology is being used by some of the biggest companies in the world.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record in pre-sales engineering with a background in endpoint security, mobile device management or VDI/DaaS. A good understanding of the BPO business would be a plus.
As a Sales Engineer, you'll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you'll need to showcase the product you're offering and to respond to clients' queries.
- Sales engineering and Technical background or 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of Windows operating systems.
- Can easily articulate complex security problems to a diverse set of audiences.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability & interest in defining the function and processes.
- Can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering; the Sales Engineer should be the technical bridge between company and prospects/customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives.
Audiences Sold to/ Worked with:
- A technical / technology audience, at CxO, SVP and VP Operational level
- Enterprise & Government organizations with large scale end-user points (e.g., 10,000+ devices).
- You will have worked with multinational and/or start-up/scaling companies, with international market
As this is a client-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills with a can-do attitude are required.
The successful candidate will have a stamp 4 Visa, Stamp1G or EU Passport.
For more information on this very exciting opportunity please call Brian on 01 652 0 652 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.