RealTime are looking for a Security Engineer with experience in the research, design, analysis, testing and implementation of information security technologies. You will drive security best practices and technologies to support the protection of confidentiality, integrity and availability of key firm assets.
What you get:
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- A multicultural, international working environment
- Work life balance, regular social gatherings
- 5% company pension contribution
- 21 days annual leave and up to 4 discretionary company days
- 7 days a year for self-study
- 5+ years in an information security role
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCCC, GCED, GPPA.
- Strong experience with active directory / LDAP / identity access and management experience
- Identity platforms: Okta, MSFT, CyberArk
- Experience in the configuration, testing, deployment and management of enterprise security software.
- IPS, EDR, anti-malware, vulnerability management, firewall tooling.
- Experience managing AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure as a security practitioner.
- Strong understanding of anti-malware platforms: management triage and incident response.
- Understanding of network protocols and experience with packet capture analysis.
- Strong knowledge of the indicators of compromise and what constitutes a targeted cyber-attack.
- Knowledge of DLP (Data Loss Prevention) technologies.
- Knowledge of web filtering, proxy technologies & vulnerability management best practices.
- Scripting languages: VB, Python, Powershell, BASH, & Perl