Electrical / Electronic Engineer
Join a unique global technology leader who develop innovative new products as solutions to complex real-world engineering challenges across a range of industries including Power, Transport, Science and Medical. With one of three world-class R&D facilities in Lisburn, they develop products internally, speeding up the development process and delivering high quality solutions to global clients!
As an Electrical / Electronics Engineer you will join the team in New Product Introduction (NPI) building prototypes, performing tests and providing your expertise on design and validation with a focus on compliance.
Why should I be interested?
- Work for a global technology leader
- Develop products that genuinely impact the world around us
- Small yet empowering teams where your input is valued
- Hybrid model of working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
- Internal progression opportunities to build a successful career
- Collaborative company culture with a strong focus on people and well-being
What do I need to succeed?
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience in electrical design for electromechanical products
- Experience with electrical and electronic testing for HV and LV systems
- Strong knowledge of EMC and electrical safety requirements
Want to learn more? Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment or simply click "apply " for more details.