Key Account Holder
Key Account Manager (Award-Winning Company based in Dublin)
Realtime Recruitment are seeking a Key Account Manager to join a leading software company based in Dublin. They are experiencing high levels of growth, making it a great time to jump on board!
Why should I be interested in this Key Manager Account role?
- A competitive base salary of £45-55K + 40K OTE package
- Fully remote role
- Working for an award winning company experiencing high levels of growth
- A good culture
- A company that want you to succeed
What do I need to be a successful Key Account Manager?
- 3+ years' experience working in a similar role in a technical background
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining relationships at all levels with the ability to close deals
- Previous experience working in a MNC or business with international markets
- The ability to create new business and identify opportunities globally
- Selling and negotiation skills that can create stakeholder engagement
- A high level of written and verbal communication
- The ability to present to an audience
- Client focused
- Experience carrying out online demos to a technical audience
- Comfortable with desktop virtualisation technology
- A second language
- CRM experience such as Salesforce
For a chat about this Key Account Manager role, please contact Leah Tohill in strictest confidence or simply click apply today.