Systems Administrator - WFH - Belfast
An excellent opportunity to join a stalwart of the Belfast tech sector. My client have an excellent reputation within the local market and have been acquired by one of N.I's leading success stories now a global leader in I.T. This role is ideal for Systems Engineers/ Administrators who like autonomy bin their role, the opportunity to make meaningful changes to company operations and a desire to continue to skill up and learn new technologies.
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £40k – Dependent upon experience
- Benefits pack – includes private healthcare plan, 10% pension, enhanced paternity/maternity plus more.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- WFH options – Hybrid working model even after Covid.
- Certification's scheme – Company will pay for new certification courses.
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression opportunities
What do I need?
- Experience in a similar Systems Administration / Engineering role.
- Experience with Active Directory and O365 administration
- VOIP administration experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to suggest and act on process improvements.
- Skills with Powershell scripting for automation
- Virtualisation experience with VMWare is highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Linux is highly desirable.
O.K. I'm in what's next?
Get in touch with chris Butler @ RealTime recruitment today or apply with your C.V. below.