Business Process Analyst
realTime recruitment are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst to join a Global organisation in Dublin City Centre.
This is a permanent position to join the Business Transformation team in helping to solve complex business issues.
- Use business analysis, analytics and design thinking to help drive the profitability and performance of business operations
- Identify areas of improvement through system, process or people changes
- Liasise with multiple stakeholders in the business to effectively gather requirements and improve existing processes.
- Conduct interviews, workshops and project governance sessions
- Be involved in end-to-end project lifecycle
- Help ensure requirements and processes are fit for purpose
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique solutions.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a client-facing organisation, industry, or government organisation (background in consulting is highly desirable)
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Experience with Process Mapping and requirement gathering
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Lean Six Sigma certification is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Josie on 01652 0652 or email your CV to email@example.com