Senior Data Engineer
Our client is a Business intelligence and Data Analytics led Product House, who have partnered exclusively with RealTime to build out their new Belfast-based Data team. This team is made up of Data experts who are able to develop valuable market insights through creativity and curiosity, delivering unique & invaluable data-driven insights to their clientele.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within an agile team, migrating legacy data sets into cloud based environments. Leveraging your strong academic and Data Engineering experience, you'll work with data heavyweights, responsible for creating and optimizing data pipeline architecture and data flow. You'll have the opportunity to partner with multiple teams, using Python and cloud technology to extract data.
- University qualification (or equivalent) in data analytics or data engineering
- Experience with a programming language (preferably Python)
- 2+ years' experience in a commercial Data Engineering role
- The right to work in the UK
It would be great if you had:
- Reading API documentation
- Working knowledge of RESTful web service APIs
- Git experience
- An understanding of business KPIs
- Strong Excel skills
- An approach where client satisfaction is absolutely second to none
What you'll get:
- A highly competitive salary – all salary ranges considered
- Private Bupa Health insurance
- WFH flexibility
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to gain exposure and training with the latest cloud technologies including Snowflake
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or any others, get in touch with me today via the contact details attached. Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn: Tamzin Erasmus - and I will happily connect!