Digital Marketing Executive
A first-class opportunity for digital marketing specialists to join an established company headquartered in N.I. with a global presence. This role is ideal for digital marketing specialists with ambition to forge their own path and make the role their own with the backing of a modern SaaS business.
What's in it for me?
- Salary up to £40k – Dependent upon experience
- Excellent benefits package – includes healthcare, profit share scheme, enhanced annual leave plus more.
- Flexible working including WFH options even after Covid.
- Pay for performance culture.
- Mapped career progression.
What do I need?
- 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Skills with Adobe InDesign
- Experience creating, publishing, distributing and analysing content across various channels.
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience managing company social media channels.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience managing company internal communications via CRM/ERP systems
OK I'm in what's next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime recruitment today or apply with your C.V. below