I.T. Support Trainer
An excellent and unique opportunity for an I.T. Support Engineer to join a leading tech firm based in the heart of Belfast. Playing a key role in both daily support operations and executing exciting projects like helping role out new technology, driving new technology uptake, creation of knowledge base etc. This role is perfect for Engineers who excel in training with aspirations to specialise as the "go to resource” for clients and colleagues alike.
What's in it for me?
- Salary – Up to £38k
- Excellent benefits package – includes private health care, company pension contribution, gym membership and more.
- Work From Home Options – Even after Covid
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Exposure and training with the latest technologies in both hardware and software
- Modern company culture with a reputation for excellent staff development, career progression and retention
What do I need?
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an I.T. Support Engineering role
- Experience / Knowledge of working with Service Now platform
- Experience working with various Windows technologies such as Active Directory, Windows 10 OS, Sharepoint, Office 365, Exchange, MS Teams, Win Server etc.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills must be comfortable delivering training via video conference calls.
- Ready to take a high level of ownership over role.
- A background in a fintech organisation is desirable but not essential
I'm in what's next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your C.V. below